RUSPA Officine has a wide range of plastic molding technologies:
- moulding with inserts on vertical presses up to 520 tons
- injection moulding with power from 35 up to 1400 tons
- gas-assisted injection moulding (nitrogen) on machines up to 600 tons
- automatic moulding for thermosetting resin
- automstic deburring of thermosetting resins.
A total of 40 horizontal and vertical presses are currently in place. The plant is also equipped with automatic extraction systems, lever-matrixes, belt conveyors, granulators for scrap recycling, dryers and dehumidifiers for the raw materials, as well as specific means for mould replacement.
Overhead travelling cranes are used in each division for all handling requirements.
The company uses a wide range of thermoplastic and thermosetting materials, including special compounds, to meet precise aesthetic and functional requirements. Moreover, the use of antibacterial additives for the production of specific product ranges prevents bacterial proliferation and guarantees microbial abatement.